Terms & Conditions
We require a 50% deposit on placement of order, followed by the balance on completion of manufacture & before delivery.
A 10% cancellation fee may apply to late order cancellations, where production has already commenced.
Upholstered furniture is warranted for a period from date of delivery/collection in respect of the frame 10 years and workmanship 5 years. The warranty does not extend to the fabric or leather used to upholster the product as this is subject to wear and tear associated with use. Furthermore, usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond our control.
We will only be liable to honour a warranty if:
- The defect existed at the time of delivery or arose during the warranty period;
- The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
- The product concerned is used for the purpose intended and in a domestic environment
- The customer duly complied with the leather care instructions and maintenance referred to in Leather Care on web site;
- The customer provides the original invoice;
Leather Direct will only be liable for damages that may be suffered by the customer as a result of gross negligence or a willful or intentional act or omission on the part of Leather Direct.