Leather Care Instructions
- Avoid direct sunlight or a direct heat source like a fireplace. These will cause your leather to fade & crack.
- Treat your leather with an approved leather conditioner (except buffed leathers) when new and at least every 6 months thereafter. We recommend an approved “Scotch guarding” type treatment for buffed leathers.
- Dust your leather regularly with a soft cloth and dirt can be removed by wiping with a soft moist (never wet) cloth.
- If spillage occurs, dab area with soft dry cloth or paper toweling to absorb spill asap – do not rub. Wipe area with moist cloth ( except untreated buffed leathers – leave )
- Do not clean with soaps , solvents or chemicals
- Do not try to clean with water
- If you wish to make use of a leather cleaner/conditioner, always test on an inconspicuous spot first.
Please see product manufacturer’s instructions.